11/9/07

3peas goodies!


okay, so i'm like 4 days overdue for this, but it's time for blog candy! i am so thankful to you all for checking out my blog and leaving me kind comments, so in honor of my 5,000+ hits and my 100th post, i am giving away these goodies! there is a ton of 6 x 6 designer paper, an oversized clothespin to alter, lots of ribbon, lots of scallop circle punch outs, a copic marker, new bottle of stickles, craft glue and a stamp. so if you want to win, then you need to leave me a comment...but not just any comment...i want to know an interesting fact about you...and bonus points if you make me laugh :) i will draw a random winner tuesday morning (11/13). and as much as i love my friends across the ocean, i have to ask that only u.s. and canadians enter...i do not have the cash to send this over the ocean...unless i win the lottery between now and tuesday (which i don't even play the lottery, so that may be hard). sorry gals...thanks for understanding :) all right...go, leave a comment!
Posted by Picasa