a fun picture of keith and i, on our 5 year anniversary!
this was such a fun day and trip to st. augustine.
can't wait to go back!
card stock: prism
stickers: american crafts
heart stamps: stampin' up
paint: making memories
so, a few random things on my mind today-
1. my friends left this morning...it was such a fun trip with them!
it was so sad to see them go. seriously.
2. i'm obsessed with my new favorite song (and video) by coldplay.
how come every time i see a new i-tunes/apple commercial, i fall in love with their song. seriously. i could watch the commercial over and over and over and over. (right jenn and nicole-i stopped dead in my tracks, every time the commercial came on this week!)
3. i've been really inspired by SIStv as of late.
the work over there is ahhhh-mazing.
4. i LOVE that people are inspired by things you see on my blog...so, if you are, please make sure to leave me a comment or give credit on your blog. it's common courtesy in the blog-o-world that if you are inspired by others, please let them know.
i always try to do that (i'm sure i've failed here and there) but, it's the right thing to do.
i know that by having a blog, i put myself out there for people to straight out copy what i do, and that sucks, but i hope that most will do the right thing.
5. i've got to take sick kids to the doctor today. hadley's eczema has been acting up and caedmon has had an ear-ache for about 4 days now.
so, yah, all those things are very random and have nothing to do with each other. but it's all running through my mind today.
well, friends...it's been a fun, busy weekend...i must go and take care of the kiddos...they are all running and crawling around like crazy monkeys right now.
edited to add:
hey all, let me clarify on the whole "inspiring" thing...yah, i'm inspired daily by other people, but if i actually choose to recreate a layout, or take a song, or what not, that's when i tell them! but i do appreciate all the kind words about how much i inspire :)
if you ever make a layout, and it's been inspired by one of mine, please link it up so i can see it!
have a fab night :)