8/4/08

challenge.

over at CMK, i'm hosting the "monday muse" challenge.
my challenge to you is to make a layout using a magazine photo.
i'm often inspired by pictures i see in my favorite catalogs or magazines...most of the time, i rip the pages out and stick them in a folder, in hopes of scrapping them.
if you haven't ever scrapped a magazine photo, i encourage you to do it...for me, it's a good release of emotions (as most of the pictures that i'm attracted to bring on memories, feelings and emotions)...and plus...magazine photos are flippin' brilliant (most of the time!)

this layout i used a pic from the anthro catalog.
this picture...seriously.
it's so cute.
and so on my list of things to do in my life (road trip with my family, to the SW states).
so, yah, anywho...
hope that inspires you.
link up your work so i can see it!
have a great monday.