12/8/08

the dozens

i can't tell you how honored i was when i got an email from dana, asking me to guest design for the dozens this month!
what?! that kit club rocks.
i tried out (way back when) for their team, and of course didn't make it...i figured it would be way out of my league...so, you can imagine how surprised i was when she asked me to join along this month!
so fun!
anyways, this is some goodness i made with the kit...

this little doo-dad is a "kindness" cube...each side has some sort of kind thing i could do that day.
just inspires me to remember to be kind.
and this little guys makes me smile :)

loooooooooove this layout.
all hadley wants for christmas is a barbie...
and she makes sure to tell you all the time :)

and one last one of the hadley bean.

anywho, thanks dana for letting me play along...
i had a blast with the kit!