12/4/07

4 months old!


i can hardly believe that little man milo is 4 months old already!! he is changing so much, and is such a joy to be around! i told keith the other day that i didn't want to leave milo (we were going on a date) , cause i just love being around him! he has been our best baby thus far (they seem to get easier and easier)...hope that trend continues (if we have more ;) )
well, tomorrow is my last mops meeting before we move. i am so sad about this...i have such a heart for this ministry and love all the ladies in my group...it saddens me deeply to know i won't be a part of this group anymore. i know that i can find a group in florida, but i will miss those ladies tremendously! so, i am excited for the meeting, and hope to savour every moment with them!
onto other news...i got a haircut! my fabulous friend, marietta, cut me some short bangs :) i love them...my husband is still getting used to it, but i definitely love them! my grandma said that i look like i'm 12...don't know if that's a compliment, but thanks :)
all right, such a short post i know, but i got a bazillion things to do before small group tonight! gotta run!
Posted by Picasa