2/19/08

just a few glances...

...of my scrap space. i've expanded it. i added a smaller table (in front of the window) and bought new legs for my old table...to make it a high table...i found myself ALWAYS standing when i was working, so i decided that it would be better on my back to make my table higher (rather than hunching over all the time!) that smaller table will be great if i ever have anyone over to scrap with! any takers??

here are just a few up close shots of things...

my magazine holders...$3 at IKEA...i got matching large boxes that are under my big table...i store all of my fabric in those...

i use a rod from IKEA to hang my punches on...the buckets hang from the rod, and they are great for storing my scissors and hand held punches...they are right there, when i need them.

all right...that's all for today folks! off to watch american idol :)
Posted by Picasa