12/8/07

finally! something creative :)


well, i finally had the chance to sit down and scrap last night! yah!! keith was super tired and went to bed early, and so i decided to stay up and use this fabulous new stampin' up paper that i just got! it came on thursday, and it's been calling my name ever since!! it's from the new spring/summer collection, that will be available in january...i'm not kidding when i say this has to be my favorite designer paper i've ever seen/used! it's absolutely beautiful! this is a lay-out that will go in our family album...i realized that after i did the title, that it looked more like hadley and i are sisters, rather than hadley being the "big sister" to the baby in my belly, but it goes really well with the other page that i made (which i will show tomorrow)...so when they are together, it looks better. anyways, did i mention that i LOVE this paper yet???
today i am finally receiving my birthday present from my husband (yes, my birthday was 6 months ago, but who's counting??) he made me a coupon for a "day of relaxation"...so, i woke up and it's an ice storm outside, and since i can't go anywhere anyways, i decided to take my day. i have been in my craft dungeon working hard on orders and our christmas cards, but decided to take a break to blog...hey, it's my day...i can do whatever i want! how fun! the only time i'm seeing my family is when milo needs to eat. not bad, huh? i just plugged my i-pod in and have been jamming away to tunes all morning!
so, i will post the page that goes with this one tomorrow...it's so cute!!! and again...get this paper when it comes out...you will not be disapointed! have a great day!!
Posted by Picasa