7/3/08

box o' goodies for YOU.

okay, okay.
so first up is this...
the lovely trish has my bio up over there...that's fun!
i so enjoyed being the guest designer this month.
that kit was fab.
okay,
secondly.
thank you, thank you, thank you.
for all of the sweet comments on my last post...congratulating me.
it meant the world to me!
i love my blogging friends.
and my real friends (you all comment too :) )
and thirdly.
i'm going to have a give-a-way.
i needed to do a major cleaning of my scrap area the other night...and out of it came a priority mail box filled with goodies that i need to send to someone.
don't worry.
i'm not sending you a box o' junk.
i've been fortunate to get some goodies in the mail the past couple of months...too much!
i haven't been able to use it all...
and i'm about to get stuff sent to me every month (with being on the DT) so, i want to clean up my area...and keep the stuff that i'm going to use.
i know, i know.
it's a rough life for me...getting free stuff every month.
but anyways.
if you want to win my box o' goodies, then leave me a comment on this post!
i'll have my little man pick a number on sunday around 7:00 pm.
so, i'm gonna take a weekend break.
i'll be back to post sunday night with the weeeee-ner.
thanks friends!
all of your kind words always mean soooo much to me!
have a great 4th of july!